Kansas City, Part Deux
Well, it's been a while since I blogged -- due to a disabled cookie. (?) But I think I got that cookie back in working order, so here goes.
To continue about my trip to Kansas City.....
I wrapped up my visit there with a trip to Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue -- reported to be the best barbecue in Kansas City, and therefore, the world.
Andrew and Abbi told me to order "burnt ends" -- and I would be very happy. I was. Morgan, on the other hand, enjoyed toast -- but not burnt.
After lunch, we walked through Union Station -- where I was once again intrigued by a ceiling. Who knew that Kansas City was the land of beautiful ceilings?
We were headed to Andrew's office in this impressive downtown building.
Alas, we could not get in for show-and-tell. Andrew's key card wasn't working. Oh well, it was government issue!
So instead I took a family picture in front of another KC landmark, Western Auto.
Thanks for a great vacation, kids! I loved every minute!

3 Comments:
Hope you have a happy birthday tomorrow!
Happy happy birthday!
Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!!
Can't wait to hear what you did on your special day to celebrate!
Check your e-mail!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home