Midwest vacation
Once again, I have to apologize for being so S-L-O-W to update my blog. This time I have a REALLY good excuse. I've been separated from my camera! I left it in Indianapolis while traveling in the Midwest, and I only got it back today.
I had a wonderful vacation in the Midwest, but, alas, no pictures of my wonderful swing through Lafayette, since I was camera-less. But I do have pictures of the Mills Family Picnic 2007. Hope we make this an annual event!
After some typical Mills family confusion, we gathered at Lawrence Park in Zeeland, Michigan on August 11. Unfortunately, I didn't get good pictures of everyone, but here is a sampling!
There was a lot of girl talk....
Guys with cameras...
Swingers...
Catching up with Grandma...
Castle building ... or was it ant cities?
Deep discussions...
Not to mention great food! A wonderful day! Let's do it again!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home