Friday, October 3, 2008

Okay, okay!

I WILL update my blog, even though my life is totally boring. Sorry it has been so long. I was going to give it up, but I am so touched that Abbi put a link on hers -- so update I must!



In June I adopted Brian's cat Mysterie (she's the black & white), and got a cool new kitty door that actually fits in the window. That way Captain and Mysterie can go outdoors without going into the fenced back yard where the dogs roam!


Just for the record, Captain and Mysterie still hate each other.



Also in June, we (Judy, Nancy, Sharon, Hu, Susan and I) went to the Flat Rock Theater to see "Meet Me in St. Louis." All those people walking around in front of it are strangers. But that is us below:




In July I went to Chicago to see my kids. Got there just in time for Hadley's birthday party. Morgan was HUGELY entertained by her whistle-thingy!


And I went to a cookout at Brian & Kristen's new Chicago apartment. Here they are -- dancing? No, I think they are telling someone how to open the door.


In August my family came to North Carolina! Mark & Tressa, Kathy, Peter, Johnny, Mattie, Jeff, Max, Maggie, Uncle Dan and Aunt Rosie ALL made the trip. It was a great weekend, but I didn't get a decent picture of anyone. This is the Carl Sandburg house, which we toured. It took a pretty good picture!

I would tell you more -- but right now Blogger is not uploading my pictures. So -- guess I will have to update again soon!

1 Comments:

At October 5, 2008 at 2:14 PM , Blogger BKCC said...

Hi Aunt Beth!

Good to "see" you again. I was starting to wonder if you had ever gotten past spring! :) Nice to see what has been going on in your life lately.
Hope to see you over the holidays.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home