Morgan is ONE!
Last week I went to Indiana to celebrate Morgan's first birthday. Here is the birthday boy examining his own birthday cake. He didn't know quite what to make of it.
The lucky boy got lots of cool presents:
And yes, he wore the "It's fun to be ONE" shirt AND crown all through the party with no complaint. What a guy!
He enjoyed his cards as well -- almost as much as the gifts!
Here he is taking a post-party ride on his new set of wheels:
The party was held at the home of his other Grandma (Mimi) and was expertly catered by his talented mom:
While I was in Indiana, I also had time for a wonderful dinner with Brian and his friend Kristin, and lunch with my Purdue friends. I got to spend a couple of evenings with my friend Deb, and even got a flu shot and a haircut! No pictures of any of these events, however! It was a wonderful trip.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home