Florida
You haven't been hearing from me because I've been spending time in Florida. Meanwhile, the cord that attaches my camera to the computer was spending time in North Carolina.
Above is a shot of Judy's Florida house. Below is the view we have from the back porch. For some reason Kodi thinks this is a really boring back yard.
We did a lot of low-key things like bird-watching. Here are some shots I took at a pond in Port Charlotte:
While I was taking pictures, this guy had to come and see what I was doing:
While I was there I got new sandals and my first pedicure!
I also had lunch at Harpoon Harry's for the first time ever! This has been a joke in the family for quite a while, because I have been promised lunch at Harpoon Harry's for, oh, about seven years now? Promise finally delivered! Here is proof that I was there, the new entrance, and my view of the Peace River from our booth:
Another highlight was a trip to the Southport Square ice cream shop with Uncle Dan & Aunt Rosie:
Nobody wanted to get in the picture! (I think they figured out what I do with them).
And, of course, there were lots of cut-throat card games -- with D&R and also with Judy's friends Gail and Susan.
Best of all, I got to see Morgan and Abbi when they came to visit relatives in Sarasota. I had a great day with them and with Danielle and the Jungst kids. Here is Morgan enjoying pasta at Olive Garden:
And story time with Mom:

4 Comments:
hi there, it was fun to see your pictures of Florida and Harpoons Harrys... I'm from Port Charlotte and I've been there many times..! claudia
I enjoyed the photos. Sounds like you had a great time. Send some warm weather our way.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
So none of the birds chased you this time, huh? Looks like you're enjoying retirement!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home