Our Booth
The pictures below show how it looks now:
Hmmm--- Notice how it is getting fuller rather than emptier? What a strange phenomenon. I swear, we ARE selling things.We are stocking the booth by going to garage sales. Here is an example of our "haul" one day last month:
See that glass egg plate on the near left? We bought it for $1 and sold it for $10. A few days later, there it was in a neighboring booth, priced at $14.95. Guess we are in the middle of the food chain!
In other news, a few days ago Nancy, Sharon and I did our civic duty and voted early. We still had to stand in line (outside), but it was a pretty day. Here are Nancy and Sharon outside the polling place:
Any guesses how Sharon voted? We voted in the Village of Flat Rock, which is VERY Republican -- however, we did find some fellow Democrats in line. If there are Democrats in Flat Rock, there is hope!
2 Comments:
Ha! I know what you're saying. Democrats in Florida are also extremely hard to come by. We (Eric & I) voted yesterday! It's the first time for both of us.
Hi Beth, I love the shots of your booth. Can we order online? It sounds like you enjoy it. I like to visit booths like this one. You never know what you might find. Happy Halloween! Debra
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home