The Winter View
I've published this view in spring and fall. Here is the winter view. It melted in one morning. But it was very pretty while it lasted.The other day I snapped this picture of the lion lying down with the lamb. Question is, did the lion know the lamb was there? I don't know, but I thought I should capture this moment for posterity:

Below is a picture of the new heater for my chilly annex. It is so cute, like a little radiator! But best of all, it works! The coldest room in the house can now be comfortable.
Okay, not a thrilling picture, I know. But warmth is very exciting!Tomorrow I head down to real warmth -- I will be in Florida for the next two weeks. Wish I could snap my fingers and be there, but Nancy and I are driving -- a 12-hour trip in one day. I'll try to snap some fun pictures on the way down.

1 Comments:
I love the picture of the cats! I heard you mention on the phone the other day that we should do a blog so here we are! No pictures of the house yet but they are coming soon!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home